Twin Aspen Dental Center
11031 S Pikes Peak Dr Ste 102, Parker, CO, 80138
2200 E 104th Ave
Perfect Teeth is a team of caring, experienced professionals conveniently located across the Front Range. Our network of experienced dentists are eager to help with all your dental needs. Our practiceMore Nearby Locations »
2.AAA Family Dental Centers
710 Eppinger Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
AAA Family Dental Centers has been serving the family dentistry needs of the community since 1986. We want you to know that we're here for you and your family when your teeth need professional attenti
3.Thornton Youth Dentistry
550 Thornton Pkwy Unit 240a
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
Our mission is to provide dental services to kids who need it most - from toddlers to teens. We are a neighborhood dental center with a fundamental belief that everyone should have access to the gener
4.Thornton Family Dentistry & Orthodontics
2300 E 120th Ave Ste 104
Staff is very courteous, friendly, & professional. My children have been patients for over 8 years. I'm very pleased with the treatment by both the general dentistry & orthodontics. The kids actually
10359 Federal Blvd
Welcome to Unterseher Orthodontics, a premier orthodontic practice offering high-quality care to patients of all ages. We utilize advanced orthodontic digital technology in order to ensure our patient
6.The Family Dentist
4850 W 80th Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists
Westminster Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers The Family Dentist offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific servic
9203 Huron St
Wow I showed up at 7:15pm with a bad tooth ache and took my in and helped me out . THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHMore Nearby Locations »
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future