1244 Thompson Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceArboristsWeed Control Service More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Distinctive Landscaping & Nursery Inc.
12 Commerce Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Dear Carolyn and Butch, the yard looks terrific. We are anxious to see the plants in full bloom. We appreciate the time you spent with us explaining how the garden would look when it was completed. We
4.Easy Does It Lawn Care, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining WallsSnow Removal Service
5.CREM Lawn Care Inc
40 Labossiere Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
WE RECENTLY HAD WORK DONE ON OUR YARD, INCLDING TREE REMOVAL AND BRUSH CUTTING.CREM LAWN CARE DID A GREAT JOB AND DID EVERYTHING I ASKED, AND ALSO SOME EXTRA TOUCHES THAT WERE GREAT. I WOULD RECOMEN
6.Page's Tree Service LLC
738 Wolf Den Rd
ArboristsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Wonderful, expert service. Efficient, so much work done in such a short time! The trimmed trees look beautiful. The diseased trees gone, letting in so-o much light. Every branch and bit of debris
7.Stately Tree Service
299 Hampton Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.