www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
801 E 21st St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
2.Parrish Tire Company
292 Kapp St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Dealers
Parrish Tire Company is committed to lowering your Total Tire Costs by developing and maintaining a comprehensive Tire Management Program based on your fleets specific tire needs. We will focus on you
3.Parrish Tire Company
5130 Indiana Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
J. H. Parrish, Sr., the founder of Parrish Tire, began serving the Winston-Salem, N.C.-community in 1946 with one retail tire store and one small retread shop. The company remained a small, local tire
4.Parrish Tire Company
1915 Peace Haven Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsAuto Repair & Service
5.Parrish Tire Company
2809 Thurston Ave
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
6.Parrish Tire Company
105 Summit Square Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
7.Parrish Tire Co
1041 Parrish Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.