1.Biggerstaff Teresa G DDS MD
900 Old Winston Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr Teresa Biggerstaff and her staff are located at 900 Old Winston Rd, Suite 204 in Kernersville NC. Dr Biggerstaff is board certified in oral & maxilloficial surgery and fellowship trained in facial
2.Rehm & Riggs DDS MD PA
2708 Henry St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsCosmetic Dentistry
Drs Scott R. Rehm, DDS, & Robert J. Riggs Jr., DDS, MD, & Their Team, Are Greensboro's Premier Oral, Implant, & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Center. They Perform Many Dental & Cosmetic Procedures Including
3.Marshall Melanie K. DDS, MD
902 S Salisbury Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please contact us for more information
4.Dr. Melanie Kristen Marshall, DDS, MD
550 S Main Gq St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Hurley Nicholas J DDS PA
1040 Randolph St
My time at Dr. Hurley's office has been nothing less than outstanding. Since I had braces, I spent the better part of two years at Dr. Hurley's office. The friendly demeanor of the staff makes every v
6.Johnson-Darr DDS Pamela PA
508 Turner St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Darr and her staff took excellent care of my disabled sister. They all went out of their way to treat her with care and gentleness. My sister was not a bit uncomfortable during her dental procedu
7.Michael Maxell Lanning, DDS
210 Arthur Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
www.HelloBusiness.com Doctors - 30% offFast business lookup Thomasville
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future