Harrison Lonnie R DMD
80 Alton Hall Rd, Cairo, GA, 39828
1.Shepheard Cedric E Dr
332 E Jackson St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDentists Referral & Information Service
2.Beachton Dental Center
2515 Us Highway 319 S
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Labs
by amystauts 10/05/2011 Going to Beachton Clinic was a very pleasant experience for me. I found the staff to be very friendly and caring. They do service a lot of people in a day and still have the t
3.Wise Robin W Dr Dds
428 Remington Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY, COSMETIC DENTISTRY... SPECIALIZING IN PORCELAIN VENEERS, DENTAL CROWNS AND DENTAL IMPLANTS, BRIDGE WORK, ORAL CONSCIOUS SEDATION, CUSTOM DENTURES, TEETH WHITENING, SLEEP APNEA
4.Sexton, Tom C DMD PA
415 E Jackson St
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Smith, Thomas R DDS PC
410 Remington Ave
6.Southwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
418 Remington Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Adams, Bradley O DMD
215 Constitution Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Find Sedation Dentists
www.1800dentist.com/SedationDentist Find Dentists by Area & DentalNeed Call Us Today - Open 24 Hrs!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future