1.Diagnostic And Medical Clinic
33650 Highway 43 Ste 300
Medical ClinicsMedical LabsClinics
2.Wise, Gary M
470 Safford Ave W
30230 Highway 43
Dialysis ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
4.MedCenter NorthServing the Thomasville, AL area
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Two locations to service you.
5.North Harbor PavilionServing the Thomasville, AL area
Mental Health ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
North Harbor Pavilion is a 54-bed acute care psychiatric facility located on the campus of Northport Medical Center. As West Alabama's premier psychiatric facility, North Harbor offers an attractive,More Nearby Locations »
6.American Family PlanningServing the Thomasville, AL area
Abortion ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
295 S Jackson St
Physical TherapistsMedical CentersRehabilitation ServicesMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.