Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2010 Subaru Forester needed center differential replaced, a job which done right, includes taking out the clutch etc.. Without bothering to call me, they decided to only replace the clutch, leaving me
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.