Please try reloading the page.
I have been to this place in the past 10 years and they have ALWAYS been VERY HONEST fast hard working people! An example: I am a woman and most places take advantage of that since I don't know much about fixing a car. BUT.. I took my car many years ago, I asked them to change my front and back brakes. Honestly I didn't have a lot of money at the time, but thought I needed to change the brakes from some squeaking. When I came to pick it up, the Owner told me, that they only changed the front that the back ones were still VERY good and didn't need it. Now... ANYONE else would have done as I asked and charged me. I have went to them EVER since and ALWAYS since, they have BEEN HONEST. I WILL always call on them first and have NEVER been disappointed. Its a rare thing these days to have a business run with INTEGRITY such as theirs. KUDOS! to this place! :)
VERY PLEASED!!! VERY HONEST! I have been here before and was not disappointed ever. I came to this company for a 2nd opinion on a problem with my vehicle pulling to the right hard. Seems like I would need an alignment to me, right? After the first place wanting to change the entire front end ball and strut system, do alignment, and change 2 front tires for 1500, Thibodaux tire told me the main problem was just the tires. The price to do all work (changing one ball joint) and four tires was 1300. Cheaper than the other and with 4 tires instead of two like the other place. Dale is very honest and he built his company into a great place to get mechanic work. AAA+
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.