Serving the Thibodaux area.
132 Rue Colette
Financial PlannersFinancial Planning ConsultantsFinancing ConsultantsInvestment Securities
The advisor listed is an Ameriprise financial advisor in Thibodaux. Comments are not verified, may not be accurate and are not necessarily representative of the experiences of the advisor's clients. I
CareOne Debt Relief Services
Serving the Thibodaux area. In debt? Free financial analysis.Call & see your savings in minutes.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.