PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the The Woodlands area.
1.V & A Solutions
21119 La Arbre Ln
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsInsulation ContractorsBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
2.Conroe VA Outpatient Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
800 Riverwood Ct Ste 100
Veterans & Military OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Dept of VA
1200 W Main St
Veterans & Military OrganizationsGovernment OfficesFederal GovernmentVeterans Hospitals
4.Conroe VA Outpatient Clinic
690 S Loop 336 W
6806 Willow Brook Park
Business Coaches & Consultants
6.Carson VA Industrial
6823 Willow Brook Park
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.VA Project Pros
9659 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Ste 150204
Business & Personal Coaches
Davam Urgent Care
6022 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX, 77354
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.