American A/C & Heating Systems Inc
Spring, TX, 77373
1.Norman DR Torres MD
9200 New Trails Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
2.Norman J Torres
920 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 150
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr Norman Torres
82 Marble Wood Ct
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Los Torres Int
33300 Egypt Ln
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Torres Financial Group Inc
2129 Fm 2920 Rd
Financial Planning ConsultantsFinancial Services
6.Torres, Fernando G, MD
425 Holderrieth Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
18029 Hufsmith Kohrville Rd
Air Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Our a/c system could not handle the summer heat this year and we knew it was finally time to replace the unit. We called Torres A/C to come and do an inspection. I was glad they came to inspect the un
Serving the The Woodlands area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.