1.Dr. Mukarram A Baig, MD
13325 Hargrave Rd Ste 150
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Mukarram Baig, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in cardiovascular disease and general practice and currently sees patients in Cypress, Texas and Hous
2.Mirza B Baig MD
1631 North Loop W Ste 530
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Baig Mirza B Md
1740 W 27th St Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Baig Mirza B Md
8945 Long Point Rd Ste 125
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
5.Mirza Baig Md #
18300 Katy Fwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Dr. Mirza Basith Baig, MD
18400 Katy Fwy Ste 270
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
7.Dr. Imran Baig, MD
18400 Katy Fwy Ste 250
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.