PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the The Woodlands area.
1.Davam Urgent Care
6022 Fm 1488 Rd
Urgent CareClinicsMedical Clinics
Dr. Vu Phung is an Excellent Doctor & the entire staff is Awesome. To echo 5-Star reviews, Dr. Vu Phung really impressed me with his patience & attention to details. The Davam Urgent Care is a higher
1790 Hughes Landing Blvd
3.Choose Health Wellness Center, PLLC
1095 Evergreen Circle #200
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Dr A Family Clinic
920 Medical Plaza Dr. Ste 370
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
5.Rocky Mountain Medical
25301 Borough Park Dr, Ste 208
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
It is our mission at Rocky Mountain Medical to provide our patients with the most appropriate and highest quality medical supplies. Our goal is to educate our patients so that they have the utmost und
6.The Woodlands Primary Care Clinic
9006 Forest Xing
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysician AssistantsOutpatient Services
7.Express Family Clinic
610 Rayford Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
Great Clinic! There was a bit of a wait but the staff kept me informed the whole time and even offerred me water bottle. The nurse was very caring and listened to everything even though they were very
Davam Urgent Care
6022 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX, 77354
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.