301 Colony Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
I highly recommend Dr. Collins. Very knowledgeable and logical when it comes to surgical options available to me.
2.Ocala Eye at The Villages
1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 250
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Ocala Eye is the largest and most experienced Eye Care Center in North Central Florida. For over 40 years, our 13 Board Certified Surgeons have provided comprehensive medical and surgical eye care to
3.Sinai Internal Medicine Specialist
910 Old Camp Rd Ste 144
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
910 Old Camp Rd Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
5.Dr. Fredric M Davis, MD
1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 142
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Srinivas Reddy, MD
3375 Wedgewood Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
7.Manoogian Vrej Kdo
1945 Bay Rd
Osteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPodiatrists Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Vrej K. Manoogian welcomes you to the Manoogian Guru Orthopedic Center serving the Mount Dora Florida and surrounding area. Our entire dedicated staff will help you feel better and look to help ma
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.