1.Lake Eye Associates
1400 N Us Highway 441 Ste 521
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsOpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
WELCOME TO 40 YEARS OF BRILLIANT VISIONYou deserve to have excellent vision for all those special moments in your life. Whether it's a wedding day, a graduation ceremony, the birth of a child or simpl
301 Colony Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists
I highly recommend Dr. Collins. Very knowledgeable and logical when it comes to surgical options available to me.
3.Ocala Eye at The Villages
1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 250
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Ocala Eye is the largest and most experienced Eye Care Center in North Central Florida. For over 40 years, our 13 Board Certified Surgeons have provided comprehensive medical and surgical eye care to
4.Sinai Internal Medicine Specialist
910 Old Camp Rd Ste 144
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
910 Old Camp Rd Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
6.Dr. Fredric M Davis, MD
1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 142
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Dr. Srinivas Reddy, MD
3375 Wedgewood Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.