Altamonte Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry
499 E Central Pkwy Ste 220, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701 More Info
3790 Wedgewood Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers The Villages
11962 County Road 101 Ste 304
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
3.Orange Blossom Endodontics
11950 County Road 101 Ste 204
Our practice is conveniently located in The Villages, Florida (2nd floor of the Dana Center, Behind Bonefish Grill and a block east of Fresh Market). The Villages is made up of three (3) counties: Sum
540 Fieldcrest Dr
Cosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant Dentistry
Village Dental Serves The Villages, Florida. Are you concerned with the way your smile looks? Visit us for a smile that looks fantastic! Village Dental features the dental services of Edward J Farrell
5.Buena Vista Dental
1950 Laurel Manor Dr Ste 160
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Fisher Willard C DDS
1050 Old Camp Rd
8792 SE 165th Mulberry Ln
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
good Dentist, good employees, good service
Palm Springs Dental
499 E Central Pkwy, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future