1.Mainland Dental Center
2501 Palmer Hwy
DentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.We believe our
1310 34th St N Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Texas Oncology-Texas City
1125 Highway 3 N Ste 150
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
4.Le, Hung M, MD
7111 Medical Center Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Nguyen Bich G MD
7111 Medical Center Dr Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.David Nickeson MD
6807 Emmett F Lowry Expy Ste 303
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Hutton, Lee A, Md - Adult & Pediatric Urology
6807 Emmett F Lowry Expy Ste 106
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
I was sent to this Dr for a minor problem and even when he found something more he and his assistant were so reassuring and calm that I did not even worry, I knew that he would take care of me. I just
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.