1.Chufos Tire Shop
2511 24th St N
2.Cheo's Tire Shop
2828 25th Ave N
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Best tire shop!! Nice people they are fast and ggreat prices ..Maggie Jones..
3.R S Tire Shop
2801 Texas Ave
4.AB Tire Shop
711 Texas Ave
Tire DealersBrake Repair
I am a bona fide nail magnet!! I have lived in lamarque for 3 years and always use this place, while not the most glamorous shop these guys are honest and reliable. The prices are affordable too.
5.A & A Tire Shop
2007 Cedar Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
6.Red's Tire Shop
844 Grand Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsWheels-Aligning & Balancing
After reading some of you all comments. I need to set some correct some information. Its not the shop fault you had a bad rim, and it's not the shop fault your tire had a big hole due to a nail. T
7.Carlos Tire Shop
4520 Broadway St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Great service and reasonable prices. Highly recommend this place to anyone.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.