1.Special Health Resources for Texas Inc
1102 Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsAIDS Information & ServicesSocial Service Organizations
2.Medical Specialists Of Texarkana
1002 Texas Blvd Ste 201
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Great at diagnosis. When no other doc could tell me what was wrong, he was able to diagnose right away. Best doctor who spared me a lot of pain!
3.Texarkana Cardiology Associates
2604 Saint Michael Dr Ste 345
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
1414 Arkansas Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsBeauty SalonsDrug Testing
Emergency & Walk-In Clinic; General Medical Procedures; Same Day Appointments; Brand New Facility. Usually Much Less Expensive Than Emergency Room Visits. Participating in Most Insurances & Flexible P
5.EXCEED URGENT CARE
3725 Mall Ln
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingWeight Control ServicesUrgent Care
I was pleasantly surprised with how friendly and supportive every member of the staff at FCUC was. If you're already not feeling well, it's nice to go somewhere where the people treat you nicely.
4701 W 7th St
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinics
HealthCARE Express exists to serve our communities by creating a WOWZA! Customer Experience, while developing a legacy of leaders along the way!
7.Mid South Health Care
4317 McKnight Rd
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.