Serving the Texarkana area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.The Home Depot
4110 Saint Michael Dr
Insulation ContractorsFloor MaterialsGarage Doors & OpenersHardwoods
This store doest not appreciate any businesses. My niece purchased a whole kitchen from them.there were a lot of ladys involved in the sale. She paid home@ money for kitchen designer.needless to say
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
3.Carpet Shoppe The
1600 N State Line Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
4.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
5.Sears Home Improvement
Air Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairVentilating ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
6.Carter Adams Hardwood Floor
3415 Summerhill Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHardwood Floors
Carter Adams Hardwood Floors recently restored the antique hardwood floors in my home. The house was built in the 1930's, and the floors needed some work to say the least. Mr. Adams and his team did
Quality Flooring For Less
www.YourFlooringExperts.us Quality carpet & hardwood floors.Save time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?