225 S 5th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.Forever Green Lawn & Landscaping
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
178 W South St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
We are a Full Service lawn care and landscaping company. We also provide Snow removal and other services
Please try reloading the page.
We recently called Rose Hill about providing lawn care and landscaping for us. The prompt and friendly response resulted in our contracting with them for many of their services – to dethatch/seed lawn portions; provide rock addition for our flower beds; replace trees, shrubs and plants; take care of our lawn mowing needs (mow, trim, edge, pull weeds, clean walkways and gutters), and to deliver lawn treatments (by sub-contracting for Grass Roots to apply weed control, crabgrass pre-emergent, and fertilization).We are extremely pleased with the work they have done, and the pleasant, eager-to-please demeanor of Cary Albin and his capable staff. We will continue to have them help with our outdoor needs and highly recommend Cary and his company!Ethel B.
Not only did they show up on time and go over and beyond what I asked for, they also edged my yard and gave me tips on how to attack some of my yard problems on my own. And they did it all for the same price I was paying my old guy to do it for without the edging and without the help. They treated my yard like it was their own. I won't ever be leaving them... =)
My lawn was overgrown and full of weeds, even after trying two other lawn services from Terre Haute. I messaged Rose Hill on Facebook and they were here the next day to take care of it. All I can say is WOW! These guys are precision artists and were not satisfied until my lawn was perfect. They uncovered sidewalks I didn't know I had! Thanks Rose Hill!!
good place to call for lawn care or landscape contractors in terre haute, in
Cary was very friendly and easy to work with. Very promp.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.