1.Putnam County Hospital
102 W Poplar St
Homes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Communities
Asbury Towers Retirement Community is a nonprofit adult care facility affiliated with the South Indiana Conference of the United Methodist Church. The community offers a variety of accommodation optio
2.Putnam County Hospital
1542 S Bloomington St
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Putnam County Hospital is a full-services healthcare facility located in Greencastle, Ind. The hospital's facilities include inpatient beds and medical services, to name a few. The healthcare facility
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.