1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape maintenance at it's best. The estimate was impressively detailed and the service delivered on all of my expectations. Good for them too, because now I can't think of NOT having professional
4.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Appliance Repair's expert technicians provide product maintenance and repair solutions for your major home appliances. Our techs are industry-trained, well-respected, trustworthy and will help k
5.The Garden Fountain StoreServing the Terra Alta, WV area
Planter BoxesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesFountains Garden, Display, EtcOnline & Mail Order Shopping
The Garden Fountain Store Showroom elegantly exhibits the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection of cast stone urns, planters, statues, custom made outdoor water fountains and other unique concrete garden acce
6.Fearer's STUMP Removal
2447 Moyers Rd
Precision GrindingLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Fearer's STUMP Removal established is locally owned and operated stump removal contractor in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia, has become the area's go-to source for stump grinding. No matter the size of
7.Arnold's Famly Tree Service
927 N Mountaineer Hwy
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Arnold's Family Tree Service is a local family owned business that has been serving the Morgantown area for over 30 Years. We offer 24 hour/7day a week service and are ready to handle all of your comm
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.