Serving the Templeton area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Stein Garden Service
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersPlantsLandscape Designers & Consultants
These guys are the worst. Mark my words, if they start out giving good service, it will decline. These guys don't care about your yard or your property.They don't know how to use weed whackers, and
3.Bosch Landscape Company
2225 Huasna Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
4.Nichols & Smyth Landscaping
Patio BuildersLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & EquipmentGardeners More InfoPREFERRED
5.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We offer a complete landscape and structural pest control program. This includes plant and tree disease diagnosis, structural pest control including non-lethal bird control. We have been in business f
Serving the Templeton area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.