Fine Luxury Painting
Serving the Templeton area.
1.Fine Luxury Painting
Flooring ContractorsHandyman ServicesPainting ContractorsWallpapers & Wallcoverings-Installation
2.Frontier Floor & Window Coverings
830 21st St
Carpet & Rug DealersHardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersShutters
We are a owner operated hometown business since 1977. We take great pride in our honest old fashioned service. No pressure, non commission, knowledgeable sales staff with licensed, insured and bonded
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
5.Dave Collins Flooring
1361 Longbranch Ave Suite B
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Visit our website
Shawn, and his co-worker Eric, did a fantastic job refurbishing our hardwood floor. I contacted Shawn on a Sunday and he came the same day to come look at it. I could tell Shawn knew what he was doing
6.CWH Tile and StoneServing the Templeton, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
CWH Tile and Stone has been providing tile and stone installations and home improvements for over 25 years. We are locally owned and operated, and licensed and insured. We take pride in providing the
7.Floors Of Wood
533 Stanton St
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHardwoodsFloor Materials
Fantastic selection, and helpful people. We will only go here for flooring questions, supplies, etc. They also do all of our installs.
Keith Evans Hardwood Flooring
1271 Pomeroy Rd, Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?