Midtown At Chappell Hill Community
3000 W Adams Ave, Temple, TX, 76504
1.Westgate Park Apartments
3007 Antelope Trl
ApartmentsApartment Finder & Rental ServiceFurnished Apartments
1111 Speight Ave, Waco, TX, 76706
Please try reloading the page.
Arnie, with AV Electric, did a fantastic job working on several things that we needed fixed in our home! I would highly recommend their company. They were professional, they knew what they were doing, the price was right, and they did a great job. We would definitely use them again and would recommend them. Thanks AV!
Excellent service!! Fast and honest. I am very pleased with our service and the outcome. Will recommend to anyone!! Thank you!!
Used these guys to do some plumbing in kitchen and bathroom. Three days after service had leaks in both rooms. They claimed a six month warranty. Took three weeks for them to respond. They said it wasn't their issue. Had to call new service to come out. By then had floor damage in both rooms. Horrible. Don't use this company.
These guys are popular because they are super busy. When they called and said they were coming over, I think there was a knock at the door in five minutes. I wish I remembered the gentleman that came out to our house because I would like to compliment him by name. He was super kind, and polite. You know there are some people that come out to your house, and they seem aggravated that you have a problem? Even though it was the end of the day, he was happy to help and had a great disposition. I had a simple ceiling fan install, that I failed at miserably. Turned out, some wiring behind the switch plate was wrong. I wouldn't have been that brave to move those around. He got the fan working, and even installed it the rest of the way. I just needed him to fix the wiring issue I was having, and he just helped me out the rest of the way. I was glad to finally get that fan up and working. We all know that fans are pretty important in a Texas summer!
Had tree fall on our powerline, pulled it from our house and blew the meter box. AV Electric came quickly and repaired it that evening, fast and knowledgeable! Saved us in an emergency situation!
I called AV Electric on a Saturday as we had some concerns about the outlets in our kitchen. Not only did Arnie answer the phone, but he was over at our house within 10 minutes and had everything checked out. We have also used him several times in the past and his prices are always very reasonable and his service is fast and professional. He is the only electrician we ever use.
Thank you so much, AV Electric! We called AV Electric - on a Saturday - and Arno came out right away. He took a look and agreed to squeeze us in the upcoming week even though they were very busy. He and his crew came, as promised, and made everything right adding in some canned lighting and extra appliance outlets and dedicated circuit. Then, a couple weeks later, he came again - on a Sunday - to check our new disposal that wasn't working (our own faulty installation that had nothing to do with the wiring). Incredible customer service, outstanding work and price - can't imagine any other electrician that would come on a Saturday and Sunday without an extra charge. Thank you, Arno. :)
I washortages. I was able to speak w/ Arnie yesterday explained he had quite a bit of work lined up & wouldnt be able to get to me this week. He was very professional & I understood. To my suprise Arnie called back today explaining he had a moment to have a look see. He came very promptly, evaluated my situation informed me of alt. options & even recommended other local electricians that may fit my need. Needless to say I stuck w/ AV, my problem was fixed in no time. They will definitely be my first call in the future.
They came out very fast, were very thorough, and saved me lots of money and inconvenience. I will use them for all my electrical needs!
I had half my sockets quit working in my house as well as all my lights began flickering. AV Electric came within 24 hours of me reporting my issue and was done within one hour. The price is fair and the work is great quality. I highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.