Blount's Speedy Rooter
Temple, TX, 76501
1.Staas Plumbing Co Inc.
2101 W Avenue M
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBuilding ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
I had a leak in my attic. I called on a Saturday morning. They returned my call within minutes and explained the weekend rates. I agreed and they showed up shortly thereafter. The plumber(Scotty) was
2.Blount's Speedy Rooter
PlumbersGrease TrapsSeptic Tanks & SystemsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Purchased a house in Killeen, TX and I like to support local businesses; Blount's Speedy Rooter was fast, professional, friendly, but most of all affordable. I had drains cleared/rooted and they did a
1413 S 45th St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.Blount's Speedy Rooter
LOWER Troy Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Blount's Speedy Rooter is a family owned company in business for 30 years. We concentrate on making each and every customer completely satisfied with our work. We are licensed plumbers, licensed septi
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
902 W Avenue G
PlumbersWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & RepairersGrease Traps
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Temple areMore Nearby Locations »
6.Paramount Waste Water Solutions LLC
401 Cottingham Dr
PlumbersSeptic Tanks-Treatment SuppliesSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
I found the person that answered the phone a bit rude, however, professional. She worked to find me service ASAP which I needed due to sewer back up. The tech was great. He asked to use water hose tha
7.Blount's Speedy Rooter
6814 Lower Troy Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Blount's Speedy Rooter has been proudly serving the Temple, TX and the neighboring communities' plumbing and septic system service needs since 1980. Our dedicated family owned and operated plumbing te
Staas Plumbing Co. Inc.
2101 W Avenue M, Temple, TX, 76504
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper