Tampa, St Pete & Clearwater Women's Health Center
3401 66th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33710
1.Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Tampa, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
2.Planned Parenthood Of SW Tampa
236 E Bearss Ave
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
8950 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste 102
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
10051 5th St N
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
5.Planned Parenthood - St. Petersburg Health Center
33 6th St S Ste 110
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in St. Petersburg, FL for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
21 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St S Ste A
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
7.Planned Parenthood - Lakeland Health Center
2250 E Edgewood Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Lakeland, FL for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
Any Lab Test Now Tampa Bay
3937 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33609
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.