1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Jack's Power Equipment
15550 Garden Stone Dr
Lawn MaintenanceGrading ContractorsSaltLandscaping & Lawn Services
Stay away. They are terrible. They had my mower for 3 month for an 8 dollar seal and then charged me 360.00. Back on Aug 4 when I dropped it off it started every single time with no hesitation or prob
3.Bell's Landscape Services IncServing the Temperance, MI area
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnHorticulture Products & Services
*Landscape Lighting *Hardscapes *Water Features *Irrigation Systems Installation and Maintenance *Residential and Commercial *New Construction and Renovations *Custom Decks *Spa and Hot Tub Enclosures
4.Bedford Lawn & Snow
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceMulches
Please Contact Us For More Information.
5.Dave's Complete Lawn Care And Snow Removal
3110 S Grove Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Greenleaf Lawn & Landscape
11777 Doty Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Lawn Care and Garden Maintenance Services.
7.Saginaw Valley Sod & Berry FarmServing the Temperance, MI area
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Commercial Growers of KY Blue Grass Sod, Raspberries, Strawberries, Asparagus and Many Vegetables * Farm Fresh Produce is Sold at the Farm When in Season ASSOCIATION Home Builders Association of Sag
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.