United Security Agency LLC
Serving the Tempe area.
1.Urban Tactical Security
1430 W Broadway Rd
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Urban Tactical Security & Towing
2907 W Fairmount Ave
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Security. Mobile Patrols. Corporate Towing. Residential Towing.Urban Tactical provides the best in Armed, Unarmed & Patrol security guard services. All of our professionally trained officers are exper
3.PHALANX Tactical Security Group
3125 W Monte Cristo Ave
Security Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
PHALANX Tactical Security Group is a 'direct action' security agency that specializes in distressed and problem properties. PHALANX operates lawfully and responsibly to ensure clients actually see the
Protech Your Home
Serving the Tempe area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.