High Desert Oral Surgery & Implant Center
30012 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 103, Cave Creek, AZ, 85331
1.Stone Creek Dental Care
5055 W Ray Rd Ste 17
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Great dental office. Everyone was kind and they know what they are doing. I like everyone in the office.
2.Stone Creek Dental Center
Po Box 6247
3.Stone Creek Dental Center
577 E Mayfield Dr
San Tan Valley,AZ
Serving the Tempe area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future