Phoenix Tire Inc
4820 W Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85043 Tires You Can Count On To Perform.
1709 E Southern Ave
Be careful if you are a woman coming in here alone. Please save yourself some money and headache. GET A SECOND OPINION. I would not trust this shop at all.More Nearby Locations »
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
930 E Baseline Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Bob's Tire Llantera
1945 E Apache Blvd
Bob's Tire Llantera has been at the same location in Tempe Arizona for more than 36 years! We specialize in new & used tires - all sizes, all makes, all models. Fast, friendly service! We have a large
4.Benny's Auto Repair & Tire
1820 E Apache Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
1745 S Holbrook Ln
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
701 S Perry Ln
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Arizona Tire & Wheel
2129 E Cedar St
Vj's tires & wheels
10402 E Apache Trl, apache junction, AZ, 85120 Experience Makes The Difference
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.