Serving the Tempe area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.George Carr D.D.S. & Associates P.L.L.C.
2072 E Southern Ave Ste A103
I have been going there for the past few years and love it!
2.Gold Dust Dental Lab
2242 S Mcclintock Dr
Dental ClinicsDental Equipment & SuppliesDental Labs
Our dental lab fabricates custom restorations for implants, conservative inlay/onlays, crown and bridgework, smile designs and complex reconstructions only using brand name, time tested materials.
1003 N Dobson Rd
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dr. Michael Hyneman DDS
1905 E McKellips Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Michael J. Hyneman, DMD - Mesa Arizona Dentist Welcome to Our Practice Welcome to the dental office of Michael J. Hyneman, DMD! At our dental office in Mesa, Arizona, we are dedicated to helping you a
3226 N Miller Rd Ste 3
Michael O'Connell, DDS, has served the dental needs of patients in the Scottsdale, AZ, area for more than 26 years. He believes in making his patients as comfortable as possible while addressing any f
6323 S Rural Rd Ste 101
Smile Innovation is your premiere dentist office that specializes in dental implants and invisalign in Tempe, AZ and the surrounding area. Dr Boyd Patummas, DMD and Dr Linda Ma, DMD are highly skilled
1658 S Priest Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future