Pain Associates of Gilbert
610 N Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, AZ, 85234 The perfect solution for your pain management
1.Arizona Spine & Stroke Center
5505 W Chandler Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Arizona Spine & Disc Center
4530 E Ray Rd Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
3.Arizona Spine & Disc Center
4350 E Ray Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.Arizona Spine Center
333 W Thomas Rd Ste 202
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Spine and Disc Center of Arizona
690 E Warner Rd Ste 113
Physical TherapistsMassage ServicesClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Arizona Spine And Disc Centers
3233 E Chandler Blvd Ste 3
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Everyone is very caring, practical and knowledgeable. You don't feel like a machine part in a production line..
7.Arizona Brain & Spine Center
7649 E Pinnacle Peak Rd
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Leisure World Chiropractic
6740 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ, 85206
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.