1.Rancho Family Medical Group
28780 Single Oak Dr Ste 160
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
I have NEVER been treated so POORLY in my life. I am a 43 year old male and the office staff is most incompetent group of individuals I have ever dealt with. Not only will I change my Doctor, I will d
2.Chang Suzanne MD
29738 Rancho California Rd Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsOccupational TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
3.Ocampo Consuelo M Dr
29645 Rancho California Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Just moved into town with my family and was looking for a good family practice doctor. Well, this doctor should have a website telling people how small the office is, if you have an appointment that
4.Temecula Valley Primary Care Physicians
40285 Winchester Rd Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Temecula Valley Primary Care Physicians has been serving the Temecula Valley with family-oriented, comprehensive medical care for over 20 years. Our board-certified providers perform a wide range of s
5.Gisi Sylvia A MD Inc
31493 Rancho Pueblo Rd Ste 204
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
I have been in to Sylvia Gisi Inc several times and I have to say, I love this office. I have been able to enjoy each visit and I've felt like I've made friends! Pretty unique experience for a doctor'
6.Temecula Valley Family Physicians
31720 Temecula Pkwy Ste 203
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Crown Surgery Medical Group, Inc.
25470 Medical Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.