Smile Dental Care - Dr. Steven T. Nguyen DDS
25100 Hancock Ave, Murrieta, CA, 92562
1.Dr. Patrick Y. Wei, Endodontist
41278 Margarita Rd Ste 202
Why Choose an Endodontist Experience Endodontists are dental specialists with an additional two or more years of specialized training beyond dental school. The average endodontist completes 25 root ca
2.Bright Now! Dental
30571 Temecula Pkwy Ste D
I had such a great experience and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I have recommended Bright Smile to my family and friends.More Nearby Locations »
3.Vineyard Valley Dental
41258 Margarita Rd
Welcome! Since 2002, Vineyard Valley Dental, Inc. has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the Temecula area. Dr. John Ruzzamenti received his DDS from Loma Linda
4.The Smile Suite at Towne Square
32605 Temecula Pkwy Ste 213
5.Valdez Diane DDS
31515 Rancho Pueblo Rd Ste 204
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
6.Double Pine Dental
32909 Temecula Pkwy Ste 102
Serving the Temecula area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future