1.Tell City Tire LLC
1438 Main St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
When members of the Swiss Colonization Society founded Tell City in 1858, with its wide streets to encourage commercial development, a thriving railroad connection, and easy access to the bustling Ohi
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
730 Us Highway 66 E
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.Shelby's Wheel & Tire
112 Us Highway 66 E
4.Evans Tire & Automotive
112 State Road 66
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
5.Webb Wheel Products Inc
9840 W State Road 66
Wheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Dealers
Webb Wheel Products manufactures spoke wheels, hubs, brake drums and rotors for truck and trailer manufacturers and aftermarket uses. A subsidiary of The Marmon Group, it operates in Marmon s highway
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
214 Us Highway 66 E
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Tell City O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional pa
7.Thompson Tire & Service Center
45 Roberts Ln
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
If you are looking for honest, knowledgeable mechanics then this is the place to go! I've been a loyal customer ever since I started driving 17 years ago because it's where my dad always took his ca
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.