West Coast Construction & Plumbing
9530 Hageman Rd, Bakersfield, CA, 93312
1.Robo Plumbing Inc.Serving the Tehachapi, CA area
$25 OFF Video Camera Inspections+8more
Robo Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company that services all of Kern County. We offer free estimates and 24/7 services.
2.Quik Plumbing & Construction
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
$75 off a New Water Heater or $150 off a Tankless Water Heater Upgrade+2more
3.Drain Pro Rooter & Septic, Inc
PlumbersPumping ContractorsSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
10% OFF Any Plumbing Service Call+2more
We have used drain pro for about 5 years now and we are very please. Clean, professional, honest. They have done everything from changing out an old orangberg sewer line in our old 1940's house to f
4.Bakersfield Plumbing Co. Inc Since 1910
4400 Ashe Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction Consultants
I would like to reassure anyone who has ever doubted the existance of honest, old-fashioned service in Bakersfield.This is extremely important to me since I have had my share of dealings with "se
5.Stan's Discount Rooter And Plumbing Repair Inc.
4100 Buck Owens Blvd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
They get there when you need them they do the work right they are very polite and hard workers and their prices are great
6.West Coast Construction & PlumbingServing the Tehachapi, CA area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Called them out for water heater install. Very professional and very clean. Price was within reason and job was great. Our water has never been hotter lol. I will definitely be calling them back for m
7.Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
6531 Duncan Way
PlumbersDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Save $25.00 OFF Any Service+1moreMore Nearby Locations »
Quik Plumbing & Construction
Serving the Tehachapi area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?