Serving the Tehachapi area. Call Today!
355 Enterprise Way Ste D
Garbage CollectionTrash HaulingWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersMore Nearby Locations »
416 N Dennison Rd
Sanitation ConsultantsGarbage CollectionRecycling CentersCleaning Contractors
First trash company I've ever had that doesn't accept dog poop in their trash cans. Just had my trash picked up and they had the audacity to take out all my dog poop in the can and dump it in my front
1401 Goodrick Dr
Portable ToiletsRubbish RemovalSeptic Tank & System CleaningGarbage Collection
4.Benz Mobile Document Shredding
1401 Goodrick Dr
Recycling CentersGarbage Collection
5.Sim Sanitation Inc
20021 W Valley Blvd
Sanitation ConsultantsGarbage Collection
6.Sim Sanitation Inc
21030 Mission St
Garbage CollectionUtility Companies
7.Dumpsters R UsServing the Tehachapi, CA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
Serving the Tehachapi area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.