Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
2.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
3.Sears Home Improvement
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesVentilating ContractorsBoiler Dealers
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
4.Professional Floor & Wllcvrng
4010 Teays Valley Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
I work an hour and a half away, this business was able to install my carpet while I was at work which was a tremendous help! Really appreciated them going the extra mile for me and I will definitely b
5.A J Hardwoods
760 Rocky Step Rd
AJ Hardwoods is a family-owned and operated business set in motion by Ruel Armentrout over two decades ago. Now partnered with his son David--who heads up the hardwood floor-finishing side of the busi
6.Teays Valley Flooring
4106 Teays Valley Rd
7.A J Hardwoods
147 Rocky Step Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesGeneral Contractors
Teays Valley Flooring
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Flooring - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?