Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
818 Oakwood Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryClinics
For 30 years, Timothy Spears DDS has been providing family dentistry services in the Charleston, WV area. We pride ourselves in our comfortable environment where you can bring your kids. Insurance and
5.Bloom Family Dentistry
1516 Kanawha Blvd W
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetics & PerfumesTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The staff was very nice and helpful. Dr. Bloom explained everything so I understood it all. Always a great experience.
6.Ghareeb Dental Group
102 Poplar Fork Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
7.Kanawha Valley Dental Group
608 3rd Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future