1.Lone Star Circle of Health Center At Taylor
305 Mallard Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Williamson County Juvenile Probation
115 W 6th St
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentFederal Government
1426 N Main St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Taylor Clinic of Specific Chiropractic
1426 N Main St Ste 106
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Andrews Center Behavioral Healthcare System
2323 West St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Cynthia A Smith, RN-C, FNP
601a Mallard Ln
7.Taylor Family Eye Care
3701 N Main St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
Dr. Donna L. McCain, O.D. Glaucoma Certified Therapeutic Optometrist
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.