Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Taylor Dental Associates Inc
920 N Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
$1,000 Invisalign or EZBraces Credit and Whitening Kit
Dr Cabaniss and the staff at Taylor Dental are always pleasant and professional. I've been going there for many years and they've always taken care of me.
2.Kool Smiles of KilleenServing the Taylor, TX area
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
It was a pleasant experience. Joyce was great. We love seeing her there. The wait time wasn't long at all.
3.Richard J Hlista DDS MS
7800 N Mopac Expy Ste 260
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I think like most of us I will do everything I can to procratinate going to the dentist. However on this occasion past procratination I am sure it what caused my problem.\r \r I woke up at 5 am with
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
5.Gentle Touch Dentistry
500 E Central Texas Expy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
They are all really nice here and the doctors know what they're doing. Very experienced and professional.
6.Central Family Dental
3202 S W S Young Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsPeriodontistsDentists
Central Family Dental, Cosmetic & Implant Center is located in Killeen, TX. We invite you to see what a difference a dentist can make. Dr. Joseph Drinkwater and our entire team are dedicated to provid
7.Dental Health Ctr
901 Round Rock Ave Ste 102
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
I moved to Texas almost 2 years ago and was concerned about finding a Dentist that I could be comfortable with. I don't have to look any further. This center has great office staff and a dentist tha
yp.areaguides.net Dentures - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.