A1 Bargain Plumbing
Dearborn Heights, MI, 48125
1.S & W Plumbing
23561 Van Born Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Mark is always very helpful in any plumbing problems you may have. They stock all the hard to find parts also.
2.Pauley's Construction Inc
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningChimney ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Pauley's is the only company I trust to call with any problem I have. I have had a flooded basement, a jammed garbage disposal, broken water heater, bad gutters, and human sewage coming out of the flo
3.Affordable Plumbing Heating & Cooling
5932 Katherine St
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsWater Heaters
I finally found a good company. They have earned my trust. Keep up the good work. Thank you Affordable.
Camera and Snaking Combo $149
Proudly serving our customers for 24 years. Bennies Plumbing can handle all of your plumbing needs. If you need anything from sewer video inspection or cleaning to a faucet install/ repair, we are ava
5.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
6.A A Able Plumbing & Contracting Co
24410 John R Rd
Backflow Prevention Devices & ServicesPlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Established in 1987, Able. is a General Plumbing Contractor specializing in full service Commercial applications, including Restaurants and Retail space. We are located in Hazel Park, Michigan. Our cu
7.DP Plumbing Inc
Residential-Commercial-Installations-Replacements-Water Heater Replacements-Repair Specialists-In-Line Camera Inspection and Locator for Drain Problems
Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?