Night Owl Pediatric Clinic
44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI, 48085
1.Midwest Medical Center
8790 Telegraph Rd Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.MidWest Health Center Metro
9301 Middlebelt Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinics
3.Midwest Cardiology Associates
30626 Ford Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Midwest Health Center
30150 Plymouth Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
This clinic takes great pride in their patients and gives you the individualized attention with each patient that comes through
5.MidWest Health Care Inc
20232 Farmington Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Cons: Office staff / nurse lady was not terribly friendly. I sort of felt as if she was "just doing her job," perhaps treating me more like a number than a person. But far worse than that, when I u
6.Midwest Physical Medicine
14555 Levan Rd
Health & Welfare Clinics
7.MidWest Internal Medicine Associates
20317 Farmington Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Kaplan Danny A DPM PC
15830 Fort St, Southgate, MI, 48195
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.