Forever Dental Care
2290 West Rd, Trenton, MI, 48183 More Info
22010 Eureka Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Very wonderful office staff! Made me feel comfortable immediately! Had dentures made and 9 extractions, and it was completely painless! Thank you Aspen Dental I would highly recommend you to anybodMore Nearby Locations »
2.United Dental Centers PC
21925 Van Born Rd
DentistsManagement ConsultantsBusiness Management
25650 Goddard Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We have proudly been serving Taylor, MI and the entire Downriver area since 1979.Â Our state of the art dental facility offers the best comprehensive, preventive and cosmetic dental care available. We
4.Stieper & Brust Orthodontics
10460 Pelham Rd
**Please Visit Our Web Site for More Information**
5.David J. Berris DDS
9310 Telegraph Rd
DentistsNo Internet Heading AssignedImplant DentistryEndodontists
Visit our website
Great Dentist!Family friendly office that I would highly recommend.
6.Polisuk, Steven DDS
24459 Goddard Rd
7.Leavitt Frederic N DDS PC
24887 Goddard Rd
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
*New Patients Welcome *20 Years Experience *Family and Cosmetic Dentistry *Detroit Dental Services Family Dentistry *Brand New Modern Facilities *Day and Evening Appointments
7720 Allen Rd, Allen Park, MI, 48101
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future