Mobile Glass & Mirror
Serving the Taylor area.
48941 West Rd
Electric Heating Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems
2.Custom Branding Irons
38560 Monterey Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Custom Environments Inc
25 Moross St
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsElectricians
13667 Dix Toledo Rd
Trailer HitchesTrailers-Automobile UtilityTruck Equipment & PartsTransport Trailers
Visit our website
Great guys to deal with, had my plow truck up in running in the middle of the night with ease and great pricing. I would recommend them for all your truck and trailer needs!
5.Eco Sign Solutions
45 Enterprise Dr
SignsSigns-Maintenance & RepairTruck Painting & LetteringOutdoor Advertising
Welcome to Eco Sign Solutions! We are your home town sign company that provides you with all the necessary signage for your business. Our services include new signs, repair and maintenance, vinyl and
Paul's Auto Interiors Inc
700 Cesar E Chavez Ave, Pontiac, MI, 48340
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.