A1 Bargain Plumbing
Dearborn Heights, MI, 48125
20451 Van Born Rd
2.Pauley's Construction Inc
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningChimney ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Pauley's is the only company I trust to call with any problem I have. I have had a flooded basement, a jammed garbage disposal, broken water heater, bad gutters, and human sewage coming out of the flo
3.Affordable Plumbing Heating & Cooling
5932 Katherine St
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsWater Heaters
I finally found a good company. They have earned my trust. Keep up the good work. Thank you Affordable.
4.S & W Plumbing
23561 Van Born Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Mark is always very helpful in any plumbing problems you may have. They stock all the hard to find parts also.
5.Anaconda Drain Cleaning
PlumbersBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Snaked out main drain and bathtub. Very reasonable and prompt. Even cleaned the bathroom floor! Highly recommended, great guys!
22000 Ecorse Rd
7.Alert Plumbing & Sewer
10200 Holland Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & SystemsSewer Contractors
Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?