70 Main St
Mental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
186 Powderhorn Dr
Human Services OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
2 Galleria Mall Dr
In-Studio Photo Shoot with Eight Portrait Sheets of One Pose: 2- 8”x10”, 4- 5”x7”, 10- 4”x6”, 16 wallets+3more
Visit our portrait studio in Taunton for family portraits, holiday portraits, or photos for any occasion. We deliver high-quality portraits in about an hour - satisfaction guaranteed!
53 County St
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsHuman Services Organizations
25 River Pines Dr
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.Cintas The Uniform People
125 John Hancock Rd
UniformsUniform Supply Service
7.Peoples Savings Bank
33 W Weir St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.