Attleboro Family Dental Care
550 N Main St, Attleboro, MA, 02703 All Phases of Dentistry For the Entire Family
1.Advanced Root Canal Specialists
154 High St
I have just completed my second root canal with Dr. Passloff. Everyone in the office is wonderful. They're caring, professional and respectful. Dr. Passloff is very concerned about providing a comf
500 South St W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
As a nurse, I realize the importance of dental health. That being said, it doesn't make it any easier to go to the dentist though. The dentist I had gone to most of my adult life left his practice andMore Nearby Locations »
3.Commonwealth Pediatric Dental
302 Broadway Unit 1
DentistsPediatric DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
4.Theodore S Safer Family Dntstr
45 Cohannet St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Taunton Dental Associates
95 Washington St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Riar is a miracle worker! I had crowns put on my front teeth after having injured them in childhood. I honestly could not have thought the amazing job Dr. Riar did was even a possibility. The colo
6.Taunton Dental Center
23 Cedar St
My first visit was today each person was very nice and professional. Only one suggestion to first time visitor maybe you would want to arrive alittle early for question`naire process. lol peace.
225 Winthrop St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This is the friendliest dentists office you will find.Each employee will help make your day a pleasure.
Serving the Taunton area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future